Monday, April 8, 2013

What I Love About You

I know that we have done a post like this before, but that was YEARS ago.  So, I thought it was high time we gave each other some sweet words.  Everyone can use a kind word every once in a while, so here it is.  Why I love my fellow Wonder Women...let me count the ways!

G Love - I love how beautifully you balance your life.  You seem to have it all together and you never miss a step.  You keep a sense of humor while raising two boisterous boys and you have found a career that suits you perfectly.  You are always kind and helpful.  You are always quick to offer a gentle word when a friend needs it and you are really funny!  I love your beautiful eyes and lovely voice.  I love that you still blog about your everyday life.  

MSO Rin - Ah, my friend with the best laugh.  I appreciate how you listen to me when I cry and talk out my frustrations.  I love how you laugh with wild abandon.  I appreciate that you are a supportive friend.  You have an amazing sense of humor.  You have the best way of describing things so vividly that I always feel that I am right there with you.  You are a talented writer.  You gave the best toast at my wedding that I could have ever hoped for.  You live your life with gusto and verve. You are not afraid to put yourself out there.  I truly admire you. 

super jane - You are the definition of a selfless person.  You have a kind spirit that infuses itself into everything you do.  You have a quick wit and I appreciate your love of rap and cheap beer.  You have the prettiest smile.  I love seeing you interact with your children and the way that you are gentle with them and are also firm.  I love how you love people.  I love your determination and your willingness to go after what you want.  

I had to stop myself from writing paragraphs about each woman.  I could go on and on.  All of the Wonder Women are just good people.  I am a lucky girl to have them in my life.  Indeed.  

No comments: