Monday, June 23, 2008

i wonder what my final meal would be.

i love food. all kinds of food. anything from mexican, to indian cuisine, to a good old fashion cheeseburger. this past weekend, we went camping and i got to indulge in one of my most favorite foods ever. s'mores. i absolutely love them! i could eat them every day for the rest of my life and never tire of them. i think they are the world's best food invention and i bow to their creator. the concoction is just genius!

another of my favorites is donuts. specifically, i love chocolate long johns from a local bakery. to die for, i tell ya. to die for. they are light and fluffy and the chocolate isn't slippery like it can be on some donuts. their long johns are frosted to perfection and simply melt in my mouth. my day is always brighter when i get a one. i do enjoy the donuts from dunkin' donuts, but they can't quite beat the taste that comes from the local bakery. mom and pop bakeries always have the chain bakeries beat. don't you agree?

and if i had to choose a final meal before my last dying breath, you can bet your sweet bippy that s'mores and long johns would be at the top of the list. i'd also take a plate of boneless buffalo wings with a side of ranch sauce, please. and while we're at it, let's throw in a slice of mushroom pizza from dominos and a butter burger from culver's (extra cheese and mayo). to wash it all down, i'll have a large dr. pepper and a jamocha chocolate shake from arby's.

and with that, i'd stuff myself silly with my huge plate of food, enjoying and savoring every bite. i'd put a smile on my face and die one big, fat, happy girl.

3 comments:

MSO Rin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MSO Rin said...

All I can think is that, man, you'd be lucky to die after a meal like that b/c otherwise? The heartburn would kill you.

Great topic. My tummy is growling just wondering what I'll have to say tomorrow!

And, yes, happy face time to the pairs of us. Vegas and a QUATTRO visit cannot be far off!

Wicked M said...

DOUGHNUTS! I love them! You know whose doughnuts I love the most? Marsh! March chocolate yeast doughnuts are so damn good. I always request at least three whenever I come back to visit the homeland.