Tuesday, June 5, 2007

i wonder why those prickly, nail things...

...feel so good.

do you know what i'm talking about? those rectangular boxes filled with small nail-like pins that mold to whatever shape you stick in there? i'm not sure what they're called and i can't even find a picture of one on google.

back in the day those things just rocked. my friends and i would go to spencer's gifts in the mall and pull one off the rack. we'd put our hands in it...we'd stick up our middle finger and then giggle. we'd even put them on our faces which now really grosses me out, because seriously, how many other people put their faces in it too? it's just too nasty for me to even think about.

anyway, i loved the feel of those nail-like pins on my skin. and isn't that weird? because i would never think of just taking a regular old nail and poking myself, so why would i enjoy that feeling multiplied by 200?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to do that too. we were probably there at the same time and didn't even know it!

mitzi

Wicked M said...

Those things always kind of freaked me out. But the middle finger thing? Everyone did that!