Friday, August 9, 2013

Quiz

Well, this seems about right.  School just started back in session this week for my girls, so Wicked M picked the right time for a quiz.

1.  What is your favorite word?
Grace

2.  What is your least favorite word?
Meal...ew...

3.  What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Positive attitudes.

4.  What turns you off?
Naysayers...Those that don't even try.  And people who don't act their age.

5.  What is your favorite curse word?
Well, if you ask my children, they will say that I like to say "piss" a lot.

6.  What sound or noise do you love?
Running water sounds in nature -- like brooks, streams, rivers, the ocean, etc.

7.  What sound or noise do you hate?
The voice and laugh of one of my coworkers

8.  What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Singer.  I know I'm super not talented enough for it, but I'm dreaming, right?  So, yeah, I want to be a singer.

9.  What profession would you not like to attempt?
Tax professional

10.  If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Well done, good and faithful servant."

No comments: