Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quiz me!


 1.  What is your favorite word?

 Margarita.  Mmmmmm, only six months til I can have one. 

 2.  What is your least favorite word?

 Pantiliner.  It gives me the squirms.

 3.  What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Time and Energy.  That is, I think that I’m a pretty creative & spiritual person in tune with her emotions who is too darn busy and tired to tap into them very often.  Whenever I’ve had good sleep, eaten well, and have some time to myself to recharge, and (this is key) when I know that I have a bit of open time ahead of me where I will not be needed by work or children, then I tend to launch into something creative. 

 4.  What turns you off?

Smugness and self preservation.  I think we’ve become a cruel, dog-eat-dog world (country) lately.  The empathy is dialed down low.  Whenever I hear someone’s smug self-satisfaction, or see someone elbow others out of the way to get their own, I have to turn away.

 5.  What is your favorite curse word?

 Rubber Duck!  (think about it)

 
6.  What sound or noise do you love?

The sound of my children playing nicely together.  In a different room.

 7.  What sound or noise do you hate?

The sound of my children (usually Cubby) crying at 2 a.m.  It still happens sometimes.

 8.  What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Actor!  Actually, truthfully, as a nod to my admitted limitations in the arena of acting, I originally planned to aim for being the creative director of a well-respected regional theater.  Then the bottom dropped out of the economy, and the bottom did NOT drop out of my ballooning student loans, and so I had to make a more financially stable and less competitive choice of career.  But that’s what I’d do, if it all turned around.  Maybe I still will try to make the leap, years from now.

9.  What profession would you not like to attempt?

Exterminator.  Spiders. Ugh.

 10.  If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

While we prepare your spa-like room for eternity, please relax in one of our celebrity-guest waiting rooms.  Would you prefer the Brad Pitt lounge, or the George Clooney swim-up bar?

No comments: